Hello again!
I'll be uploading a new project on Planet Minecraft. Unfortunately, it'll be a couple of days before the upload restriction on my account is lifted. I've been having bad luck with the moderators on PMC, well, one in particular. He keeps flagging my blog posts as "this content doesn't belong here". I've tried to talk to his moderator and even put in a support question about it, but no one ever responded. :'(
Out of this frustration, it has given me the interest needed to start up an actual blog. I have no hard feelings to this moderator as he's just doing his job, I think. It's just frustration that a blog post on PMC gets flagged just because I'm talking about a project that's being worked on. Oops, I seem to have trapped this post in a sidebar. Right to the point then, the project I'll be uploading in a couple of days is a lighthouse I made. During an phase of my building, I just wanted to build lighthouses. This is one of my favorite ones that came from this period. I'll include the link once I have it uploaded, until then, here is a render of the project.

No comments:
Post a Comment