Greetings, Minecrafters! Today's post is an awesome tool I stumbled upon and is very useful. One of features that is coming with version 1.7 is the ability to summon mobs, both passive and aggressive, maybe even a passive-aggressive mob. Anywho, enough of the dry humor. This great web tool will help you generate a summon command. With options for a name, armor, health and other attributes, I can see this being a valuable tool not just for mapmakers, but for server admins. Hmm, maybe a custom mob arena with a crazy zombie boss?
Monday, September 23, 2013
1.7 Summon Command Generator
To the rafters!
Greetings, Minecrafters! Today's post is an awesome tool I stumbled upon and is very useful. One of features that is coming with version 1.7 is the ability to summon mobs, both passive and aggressive, maybe even a passive-aggressive mob. Anywho, enough of the dry humor. This great web tool will help you generate a summon command. With options for a name, armor, health and other attributes, I can see this being a valuable tool not just for mapmakers, but for server admins. Hmm, maybe a custom mob arena with a crazy zombie boss?
Greetings, Minecrafters! Today's post is an awesome tool I stumbled upon and is very useful. One of features that is coming with version 1.7 is the ability to summon mobs, both passive and aggressive, maybe even a passive-aggressive mob. Anywho, enough of the dry humor. This great web tool will help you generate a summon command. With options for a name, armor, health and other attributes, I can see this being a valuable tool not just for mapmakers, but for server admins. Hmm, maybe a custom mob arena with a crazy zombie boss?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just want do download this......
ReplyDelete