Thursday, September 26, 2013

Server Jail

Heyo mayo!

   Hello again Minecrafters!  It's been a while, but due to some issues with Planet Minecraft, I wasn't able to upload anything for awhile again.  Since I'm able to again, I upload a dozy of a build.  This is a custom jail I made for my server, OmniKraft.  I wanted to have an effective way to punish players who break the rules without always having to resort to banning.

   This is my answer.  The jail is meant to actually punish players and now allow an easy way to get out of it.  There are constantly triggered pistons and note blocks and jailers to harass and kill the player.  The jail itself is easy to maintain as the commands only effect a small area and the command blocks are open from the outside to allow for quickly changing the commands.


Link to the build: http://bit.ly/15URxT3

To support my builds: http://adf.ly/WP3RR



Server Jail


- FTC STATEMENT -
AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS HAS NOT EFFECTED THE OPINIONS WITHIN, AND COMPLIES WITH FTC STANDARDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment