Wednesday, October 23, 2013

1.7 Pre- Release!

It's almost here!

   Much sooner than I expected, Dinnerbone released, yesterday, the 1.7 pre-release.  For those that don't know, this is the final version before 1.7 becomes public.  It's used for resource pack artists to get the final touches done and modders to finish up their coding with the new code base.  Friday, Dinner bone is expecting to make 1.7 public, pending any major issues in the pre-release. 

   While not everyone is into trying the snapshots, and not everyone follows the news of the release notes of what's being added, Dinnerbone was very kind to supply a list of everything that was done in 1.7.  Dubbed the "Updated the Changed the World", 1.7 is definitely one of the largest undertakings the team at Mojang has done for a Minecraft release.  Compatible to the "Adventure Update", I"m sure.  I highly encourage all of you  to visit the link below and read up on what to expect this Friday!


1.7: The Update that Changed the World




No comments:

Post a Comment