Friday, November 8, 2013

New World

Where them beats at?

    Greetings Minecrafters!  It has been a while, but this Friday, I bring you a new Minecraft parody music video.  I for one have been loving all these music videos and songs that are being made for Minecraft.  It really shows how dynamic of a community we have.  Enough of my rambling though, I know you want to check out the video.

    Here it is, it is called "New World".  It is a parody of Coldplay's "Paradise".  In the cast, it has one of my favorite animators, Slamacow, who I've featured here before.  SkyDoesMinecraft performs the vocals (which is a talent of his), Pedro setup the music, Bootstrap Buckaroo made the assets and setup the rigs and Chase handled recording.  I have to say this group has done some amazing work so far and I hope they keep it up!

    Almost forgot!  I wanted to thank @BuildingForFun with making me aware of the video!



"New World" - A Minecraft Parody of Coldplay's Paradise



No comments:

Post a Comment