Monday, December 30, 2013

Coming back to the blog!

Greetings Minecrafters!

   After a bit of a break, I've decided to start up my blog again.  I want to give you all a big thank you for continuing to visit the blog and support my hard work.  I've decided to prevent myself from being burned out again, and not to get overwhelmed between this and running OmniKraft, I'll cut down my posts from 6 a week, to three. 

   The new post scheduled will be Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.  I'll do what I can to give you the posts you want to read, continue on my story and start up a how-to series soon!  Thank you again for supporting my project!


2 comments:

  1. I do in fact enjoy your blog posts allot. I can't wait for new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that Bencour. It turns out I just need a break, and that the schedule I was running was too much while working on the growth of OmniKraft.

    ReplyDelete