Monday, July 29, 2013

The Town of Mitternacht

   As a way of expanding the Mitternacht Gaming Community, I started up a town on OmniKraft.  The main goal of the town was to get some of the best builders on the server together and just build an awesome town.  Well, that goal is being reached.  With a current population of 15 at the time of this post, it's the largest town on the server.

   What makes the town unique is it's player driven.  I provide ideas or projects for the town residents, but I let them decide what they want to do.  They choose their town profession, they choose if they want a shop, and they build their own structures.  As a way to celebrate the town's progress and the player's hard work, I decided to make this rendered map of the town.  I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment