Monday, August 19, 2013

News on Minecraft 1.7

Hello Minecrafters!

   For those who aren't in the know, there has been some information leaked on the upcoming 1.7 release!  Not a lot of info yet, but some interesting tidbits.

    First, it looks like we're getting a new flower, Sunflowers!  According to Jeb, sunflowers will help with direction finding as they'll always be facing east.

    Second, some new biomes will be added.  I have to say I like this.  It's nice to have some more variety in the game.  Personally, having the mod Extra Biomes.  There are some very nice ones in this mod.

    There will supposedly be Cherry Trees as well.  One thing I'd like changed in Minecraft is the minecarts.  It would be so nice to be able to link them together.  Why hasn't it happened yet?  Anywho, stay tuned as I'll release new info as it's available.

In the mean time, keep mining and crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment