I've decided to make it a regular "series" to post builds either I have done or ones others have done on Fridays. Get your creativity going for the weekend! The build I have for you today is one I recently uploaded to Planet Minecraft.
It is a PvP Arena that was featured on a previous server I helped run. I can't remember the name of the staff member who built it, but I saved it and made some tweaks for my new server, OmniKraft. I use it for the PvP_Arena minigame, and it's setup with 20 spawn points. In the center of the arena is a beacon with a heal boost. The center is high risk / high reward.
Here is the link to the build: http://bit.ly/1cR3H37
To help support my builds: http://adf.ly/U3QOS
- FTC STATEMENT -
AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS HAS NOT EFFECTED THE OPINIONS WITHIN, AND COMPLIES WITH FTC STANDARDS.
AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS HAS NOT EFFECTED THE OPINIONS WITHIN, AND COMPLIES WITH FTC STANDARDS.

No comments:
Post a Comment