Sunday, September 15, 2013

A New Project

   Hello everyone!  I've had a sudden urge to start up a new project.  At certain times in my life, I have been struck by this urge, an urge to write a story.  Two previous stories I wrote were for another game I play, Spiral Knights.  The first one was for the guild I help manage, Mitternacht, titled The Darkness of Cradle.  The second one I wrote started as an entry for a contest, this one titled The Guardian Lost.

   This brings me to the story I've started.  The writing style I take is a unique, as far as I can tell.  I prefer to write my stories a paragraph at a time.  Every Sunday, I will post a paragraph that continues the story.  You can follow the progress here on my blog, or you can visit my new blog which will host the story.  If you would to support my story, please use this link.  I hope you enjoy my story and will support my new project.  Thank you.

Awakened

The weariness begins to fade as the warmth from the sun washes over me.  I manage to push myself onto my feet this time, on unsteady legs... The suns rays beam down on a beautiful prairie, full of animals and flowers.  "Where am I?" I think to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment