Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Epic Castle on Survival Server

To the ramparts!

   Greetings Minecrafters!  Today's featured build is brought to you by mr_clavet.  I did feature a build of his once before.  Mr Clavet and his friend are very talented builders and I just had to share another of their projects.  Over the course of three months, the duo constructed the below castle purely in survival.  It's not only expansive, but detailed.  Check out the video below to see for yourself!  Mr Clavet, if you checked this out, I hope one day soon you'll check out my Minecraft server community, OmniKraft.

   The setting sun casts it's radiant glow on the stones of the castle as I approach.  I inhale sharply as a crisp fall breeze whips by my exposed face.  I think about the letter that was sent to my the previous week, with a rather cryptic message.  I step through the gate and look across the castle grounds.  I take a deep breath as I clime the steps in front of me.  The grounds are eerily quiet, the torches casting foreboding shadows as mountains in the distance block out the last rays of light from the sun.  
   I climb the steps, catching the faintest whiff of freshly baked bread from the kitchens.  I step into the dining halls to the right of the stairs.  Plates with food, not even touched, spread out along the great table.  Crash!  I jump at the loud sound that came from above.  I hurry to the stairs, but see no one. I climb the rest of the stairs to the great throne, and see a broken goblet, next to a piece of parchment.  Written in what could be blood, it says "There is no escape now!".  Shaking, I drop the letter and run back to the gate, but I am too slow!  Just as I reach the bottom of the steps, the gate slams shut, shortly after there is a maniacal laugh. 



 

Visit the Epic Minecraft Castle Build




No comments:

Post a Comment