Greetings Minecrafters! I am one who enjoys learning about how things have come to be, how companies started, and how a person's idea blossoms into something much larger than they would have ever imagined. Today's post is such a post. 2PlayerProductions·has given us a wonderful video. The video itself is about how Mojang started as well as how Minecraft was born.
It's a long video, 1 hour and 44 minutes long. For those who have a passion playing Minecraft, it's worth the watch. The video itself was produced wonderfully. From the music tracks, to the narration to the footage, it's actually quite a moving video. I've included the video below so you can enjoy it at your leisure. Enjoy!
Before you go though, I'd like to ask, where were you when you first heard about Minecraft? I can actually still remember when I first learned about it. I was at my job and a friend started telling me how he just setup a server for the game. I was like "Minecraft, what's that all about?" He proceeded to explain it to me, and at first, I brushed it off. A day or so later, I started looking it up online. To me, the fact it was kinda like interactive Legos is what drew me in. Even as an adult, I enjoy Legos, though not as much as I used to. The fact that Minecraft would let me build whatever I wanted and easily is what drew me in.
I started at version 1.2, I remember that well because everyone was getting excited for the upcoming piston update. Please leave a comment below or click here and let me know when you started and how you first learned about Minecraft.
No comments:
Post a Comment