Did you take the blue pill?
Greetings Minecrafters! Now that the 1.7 update has been out, how have you been enjoying it? Playing on your favorite servers or single player? Have you earned the "Adventuring Time" achievement? Tried out the the amplified world generator yet?
I'd love to hear some of the new experiences you are all enjoying with 1.7. Leave a comment below or click here to leave one! I myself have had a busy weekend getting both of OmniKraft's servers up and running with 1.7. If you would like to be part of a great community and enjoy the new experiences of 1.7, you can either join va.omnikraft.net (Vanilla) or bk.omnikraft.net (Bukkit).
Though a lot of nice features have been added, it hasn't been without it's bugs. Bukkit/Spigot servers that are currently using the 1.7 Spigot jar are experiencing issues, such as appearing offline, plugins not working (this is to be expected), as well as the new biomes aren't generating. Some have reported not being able to craft the tinted glass.
I personally hope that Grum and Dinnerbone will get to work this week and provide a bug fix for 1.7.2. Besides myself, I've seen others complain about other bugs, some are saying that 1.7 shouldn't have been released yet. With the work I spent getting OmniKraft up, I can agree with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment