Today's Friday Fun post is brought to you by "The Fro Gamer", or as he refers to himself, Mo. I'm always on the lookout for the new, original and oddball creations that the Minecraft community make, and Mo's video is no exception.
Taking an iconic piece and giving it the Minecraft treatment, Mo gives us the Canon in D. I will be the first to admit that I don't know much about how classical music is described, or written or anything (never been strong in music), but I know a good tune when I hear it. Mo uses naturally occurring Minecraft sounds to bring us his rendition of the classic.
It's not only that though. While most renditions of music is done in Minecraft, you have a large piece of redstone circuitry that controls the tempo and note blocks. Mo has used the multi-track method of music production, having short clips of sounds that are combine to bring us a wonderfully flowing piece. Without further ado, here is "Minecraft Melody - Canon in D".
No comments:
Post a Comment