Monday, December 2, 2013

Tellraw Generator

Come get your /tellra commands!

    Greetings Minecrafters!  Today I feature a very hand tool, similar to the /summon generator I featured before.  Created by Ezekiel Elin, this will make setting up /tellraw commands easy peasy!  One of the most powerful, but also most complicated command added by Mojang, it offers many features.  One of them is announcements on a vanilla server.  My friend Jakem17 and I actually used the /tellraw command on a hopper clock to have re-occuring announcements, with click-able links (since Mojang either removed this ability or broke it in 1.7)!

    Here is an example of one of those announcements:

tellraw @a {"text":"","extra":[{"text":"<","color":"white"},{"text":"OmniKraft","color":"dark_aqua"},{"text":"> ","color":white"},{"text":"Please visit our website at: ","color":"green"},{"text":"omnikraft.net","color":"yellow","italic":"true","underlined":"true","clickEvent":{"action":"open_url","value":"http://omnikraft.net"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":"Click here!"}}]}


    Something like that would have taken quite some time to setup, having to research the different parts of the command and such.  Using the /tellraw generator took no time at all to setup the command.  I give you kudos Ezekiel for providing such a wonderful tool!


Tellraw Generator



No comments:

Post a Comment