Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Chance Encounter with... Him... Pt 5

  I recoil from the object.  Terrified, it takes me a few moments to look at my hand.  The large gash was gone!  My hand was completely healed!  I slowly get to my feet as I hear a loud bang behind me.  I quickly turn around to see a figure.  Even in the dark night, I can see it, I know it's intentions.  It's after me!

   I turn and quickly grab my backpack from the chest and strap on my sword.  I grab the object from the floor and burst through the front door.  Just as I enter the forest, I hear crashing noises.  I quickly look behind me as I see my cabin, the one I built with my hands, fly apart!  "Oh.. no..." I moan as I spot the figure, and those eyes.  Those eyes turn right at me and stare.  I'm paralyzed with fear as I stare into those eyes.

   The wind knocks loose an apple from a nearby tree that hits me in the temple.  I groan and shake my head to clear the stars from my vision.  I don't see the eyes, where did they go!?  "Get away from me!" I shout and throw the object away.  I see it once again fly off into the air and hear a scream behind me.  Not even thinking, I follow the floating object...



No comments:

Post a Comment