Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Chance Encounter with... Him... Pt 4

   Not really sure what the object is, I had found it during my last trip in the nearby abandoned mine.  I had spotted inside a dungeon.  It about three hours to clear all the monsters from the area as well as clearing the rubble around the object.  I wasn't really sure why it attracted my attention, but it didn't really matter at the time.  I had tossed it into my mine cart with the rest of my haul, not even giving it a second thought.

   Well, I'm thinking about it now.  A few drops of my blood had landed on the object, and it was glowing an unnatural greenish-blue.  As I watched it, I realized just how much it looked like an eye.  I heard that unnatural moan again, without thinking, I kicked the object.  It shot up into the air a ways, and floated there, inside the cabin.

   I stared blankly at it.  As suddenly as it shot into the air, it fell to the ground, no longer glowing.  I was drawn to this object, regardless of the fear I felt.  "This thing... this object... it's not natural..." I stutter.  I watch in horror as my injured hand is drawn to the object.  Unable to stop myself, I grab it.  As I do, I see those soulless eyes again...


No comments:

Post a Comment