It was a dark and stormy night...
All Hallow's Eve is almost upon us! For many, it's a time to dress up as something scary or fun, getting lots of candy and having a sugar rush. For others, it means parties and costume contests. Few recognize the roots of Halloween, if you are one that doesn't know the history of Halloween, click here.
While I'm not bringing you any Minecraft news today, I did want to take the opportunity while I have your attention of something I have been working on for the occasion, a story. Throughout the day tomorrow, parts of a story will be released that I have been working on. Please subscribe to my blog or follow my Twitter (@_Kryptix) so you'll know when the parts are released.
I hope you enjoy the story and share it with your friends on such a spooky holiday!

No comments:
Post a Comment